Tuesday, January 4, 2011

...Space is A Curve.

From such blogs as Kaiser Crowbar's Ablogcalypse and Stranded in Dreamland, the Veteran Cosmic Blogger is back with a new pseudonym.   On this side of the blogosphere, they call me Anacronus, the "Titan of Old School."

For a while, I've been reminiscing about all the great things I had when I was younger.  Here's where that nostalgia comes to fruition.  I've been scouring the sands of time to unearth gems of years long gone, from movies to music, TV shows, toys, and video games.  I'll also keep doing some of the segments I used to do, such as The Kaiju Report, Games You Should Know About..., and my coverage of all things Savage Worlds.

So, if you remember, like I do, sit back, relax, and relive a simpler time.  If you're too young to recall, then open your eyes and pay attention - this stuff's important.

P.S.: The title of the blog and this post are references to the Rush song "Neurotica" from their Roll the Bones album.  Yes, I really like Rush.  It's pretty obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment