Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Mercury Men - Coming Soon!

I know it's not Wednesday.  I know this isn't a Galaga anniversary post.  You'll get that tomorrow.  I just wanted to spread the word about this new web serial I heard about today.  I am very much a fan of pulp adventure and anything that has laser blasters, sci-fi flyboys, and strange, malevolent beings from beyond piques my interest.

So, imagine my excitement when I found out about this show coming out called The Mercury Men on a commercial on the Syfy network.  The show is premiering on syfy.com next Monday (July 25).  Right now, they have a bunch of extra content on the show's website, including behind the scenes footage, pictures of promo posters, a fake toy line in the vein of the Kenner Star Wars toys, and this trailer to whet your appetite.



Don't forget to check out the website for more extras and keep your eyes peeled next Monday for the premiere of The Mercury Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment